This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have someone who added you on FB don't use FB to socialize at all?
06-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Have someone who added you on FB don't use FB to socialize at all?
Like, maybe they do have some close friends on their FB (very few, maybe just ten or something?...)

And they only put stuffs they like... They use FB as a personal blog. They save their photos up there and only put YouTube videos on their wall... They just don't interact with others?

Is this weird???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 01:21 PM

Yeah, one of my friends did that before. It was nice to see her, on Facebook. But not saying anything to me and just putting something up: it's awkward. She didn't talk to anyone either.

Ads

06-08-2014, 01:27 PM

Yes my BF has a FB account but never uses it. His sibling made it for him and forced him basically to have an account. It doesn't bother me that he isn't into it. Since I know him well then I never send him messages through FB.
06-08-2014, 01:35 PM

I think it's more weird when people have like 300 people on their facebook, but that's just me.

Maybe they are interacting thru private messaging on FB. Some people don't like people to be all up in their business you know.
06-08-2014, 01:45 PM

No. Not everyone is tied to a social network site.
06-08-2014, 01:55 PM

Some people use FB just to keep track of their closest friends or instead of an email.
06-08-2014, 01:59 PM

Facebook is so lame
06-08-2014, 02:12 PM

I think people addicted to socailizing only on the internet is weird. (not u...just sayin...)
06-08-2014, 02:22 PM

Personally, I'm not into Facebook. It should either be used as a career networking tool or for strictly personal purposes - ex: no 900 self-snapshots and friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friends seeing your every status and video.
It makes more sense to me that someone would only add their close friends, and I'm one of those people. It's not only that I like my privacy but also that aside from my close friends, I honestly couldn't care less to see photos of distant acquaintances doing keg-stands and kissing their grandmothers.
06-08-2014, 02:30 PM

I have several friends that do that. Most of them are older and just don't spend a lot of time on the computer, but want to stay connected to old friends. A lot of them only use FB for the games or the private messaging (instead of e-mail). I don't judge how people use their FB accounts. I'm just happy to know I can find most of my friends there if I need to for some reason.