This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Haven't heard from her in days. What should I do?
06-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Haven't heard from her in days. What should I do?
I have a friend that I've known for almost two years and we have been talking almost every single day for the past year. We are really close and we both have strong feelings for each other (i.e. we call each other by pet names and she tells me she loves me and I tell her the same). About four days ago we were texting and then she suddenly stopped and never responded. I've been texting and calling since then but haven't heard anything. I also tried talking to her on Facebook but her profile vanished and she hasn't been active on any other social network site either. We live a little over an hour away from each other so it's difficult to know if something happened. I know she's not the type to just stop talking or ignore people and I'm just really worried and concerned. Should I still try and contact her or even reach out to her family and friends or just wait and hope for the best?
Sorry I forgot to add the ages. I'm 22 and she's 21 so I can drive where she lives in my free time

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 02:39 PM

I know someone that had that same exact thing happen, she got kidnapped. Yes, go to her house, ask her family, her friends, everything!

Ads

06-08-2014, 02:45 PM

you need to call her family you can also ask your parents to take you to her house to see if she is ok but dont be too worried she could just have gotten in trouble and got some of her social media things taken away its ok! please tell me if you figure it out ! hope it works!