This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to talk to a girl I barely know?
06-08-2014, 02:43 PM
How to talk to a girl I barely know?
I am a junior in high school and there is this girl I have wanted to talk to for a year but never had any classes with her. Now she is in my lunch but that is the only time I ever see her (never outside of school). I feel like it would be a little weird to go up and talk to her though as she sits with her friends and is never alone even when lunch is over and she is walking to another class. Please help on how and when I could approach her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 02:52 PM

How do i say i love you in a note

Ads

06-08-2014, 03:04 PM

This is always the toughest thing to do. When I was in high school, I was very scared to approach a girl I didn't know b/c I thought they would think of me as a creeper. I was quite popular my senior year so I sort of got a hook up from my friends who knew her also. Like I would walk with my friend who knew her and when he talked to her, he introduced me to her. it came to the point where we just formed a little group circle during passing period at the same spot everyday and I got to know her. She was friendly and all, but I found out that I didn't like her more than just a friend, she was just pretty.

You could also try adding her on a social network? This girl who barely knew me sophomore year added me on facebook, I thought she was really crazy and creepy b/c she kept talking to me and girls usually didn't because I wasn't popular. Well she is one of my best friends now and we still hang out even though we both go to a different university.
06-08-2014, 03:09 PM

okay ..walk up to her and her friends say hi..walk off .....next time walk up again and say can I talk to you for a second ? Then say hi my names bla bla what your or ask her what time it is then say thank you my name is ____ and whats your name ? shell say bla bla then you have to just keep the friendship going.