This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I break up with my girlfriend?
06-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Should I break up with my girlfriend?
I've been dating my girlfriend for about 9 months now and in those 9 months things have happened that I cannot get over.

We've broke up 5 times now and every time I decided to take her back because I really do love this girl.

The first time we broke up she called me and said she wasn't happy in our relationship, so we went separate ways. She called me a few days later wanting to get back with me, so I do.

The second time we broke up, I broke up with her because she went to a party with another guy and didn't tell me. She had sex with him almost right after the break up and they were both drunk.

I was devastated because we lost our virginities to each-other. We get back together and she breaks up with me a few days after. Again, we get back together and settle everything. We break up a few months after because I smoked pot. We were broken up for 3 weeks and she had sex with a guy she met on instagram. (social media) she said she's learned from her mistakes, any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 05:16 PM

Yes, break up with her. She is disrespecting you by not staying faithful to you. I understand that you love her and its easier said than done, but you have to think of yourself in this situation. She doesn't feel the same way if she thinks that behavior is acceptable.

Ads

06-08-2014, 05:30 PM

Oh my...what a rough 9 months. Cut your losses and move on...who knows what diseases she could have picked up while sleeping with these guys. Urgggggh that was some real HOE_ISH activity...Please get yo life and find yourself a good woman!
06-08-2014, 05:44 PM

What your describing is called Flip-Flapping. Shes unsure what she wants with her life. She wants you until she has you, then something peaks her interest comes along, and she heads the other way. Its a vicious cycle that unfortunately will continue until she grows out of it. I could be wrong here, but if she was really into you, she wouldnt be leaving you for other guys just to come right back again. You need to set her straight and tell her that she needs to figure out what she wants, because the next time she leaves you, you might not be there to take her back. The next time she leaves you, dont take her back right away, if at all. You deserve better then that and one day she will realize that the grass is only greener on the other side because its fertilized with BS.
06-08-2014, 05:48 PM

say bye
06-08-2014, 05:50 PM

Yes, she really doesn't deserve you. I can understand that you love her a lot, but she is not sure what she want. So, it is, better to leave her than live a stressful life. You need to tell her in a straight way that what she wants. She want's you or another guy, If she really has feelings for you, then she came back.
06-08-2014, 06:02 PM

OMG if you have already broke up and got back together in just 9 months...MOVE ON theres no way this will last long term