This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to lock my internet connection at specific time?
06-08-2014, 08:35 PM
I want to lock my internet connection at specific time?
like i dont want anyone on my pc can dial internet connection at late night time, is there any program or solution ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 08:43 PM

change the settings when ur done with ur work... i mean fake settings.. but remember ur internet connection settings and whn u r back restore the original settings...

Ads

06-08-2014, 08:58 PM

So First of all it me Roshan Lama From Tibet China i am Working for UN in Nepal for i want to help you because i know that you have not learn any thing about System box .Their is many way to stop connection i know you know that way because the person who can connect then that mean he have great knowleage about this actully i am a great hacker and software developer ..........i want you to ask me any thing about IT because i will not let any one to answer unnessary thing about IT ...I have develop one laptop of only 5000 indain IC this is develop for those who have not knew Important about laptop.So if you want to ask more then send me mail but dont tell me to be a Friend because i know no body Complete good Friendship.So i can be you friend only for IT knowleage..Tkae care Bye
Mail me on this
ax_grg36@yahoo.com