This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my website on page 1 of google?
06-08-2014, 10:42 PM
How to get my website on page 1 of google?
Hi ,I would like to know if there is a way of me to get on the first page of google doing it my self?
I have been paying a SEO company for about a year no with promises that they would get my websit to the first page but there has been no joy..
Web site:
http://www.drmb-plumbing.co.uk

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 10:57 PM

it must be more popular

Ads

06-08-2014, 11:08 PM

I remember talking to my mum to something along the lines of this at the start of this year.

She owns her website, and she was telling me that with google searches it is like bids, the more you pay to google, then your website moves up in the list. But if someone else pays a little more then you, they take your spot and your search result for your website gets pushed down.

It's how the big companies have their websites on the 1st page / at the top
06-08-2014, 11:11 PM

Get too many visitors. it should be popular. use facebook, twitter, digg, stumbleupon and other social media sites to promote it.
06-08-2014, 11:17 PM

u need a huge lot of traffic to get that done.try putting it up on google ads.that should bring you more traffic and make your site popular too.heres where to start: http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwords/ju...Badvertise
06-08-2014, 11:22 PM

Demand a refund.
~
06-08-2014, 11:26 PM

Here are the things that you need to do:

1) Find good keywords - you can use the free Google Adwords tool to find keywords that are relevant to your website and have a good number of searches per month. If you can find ones that aren't too competitive, this is even better.

2) Optimize your website - add your chosen keyword phrase to the TITLE tag, a few places throughout the body of your web page, in the alt text and in the meta description.

3) Add regular unique content - add good quality content reguarly and optimize each blog post or page that you add to your website for a new keyword phrase. You can choose some low competition long tail keywords for this.

4) Build some high quality backlinks to your site - this will help your site to rank above the other sites that are aiming for the same phrase as you.

5) Follow the Google Webmaster guidelines

You also need to give it time - you should start to see progress in a few months, but a year is too long, so I would recommend that you fire your SEO company if they have given you no results in a year!
06-08-2014, 11:39 PM

try to get decent traffic by getting organic traffic this will make you to be steady through out your life and try to add good content to your blog in a unique manner nice headings and make your blog popular by using social networking sites and also in yahoo answers

for more interesting things on facebook or yahoo or google or computer tricks refer this url

http://www.tricksntreasure.blogspot.com
06-08-2014, 11:53 PM

I found your site on Google, 9th page for your most important keyword, that means no business. Bad news: That were some bad seo services. Few most important factors of SEO optimization are missing. You have crappy backlinks, I suggest you write to a good and affordable SEO company and you tell them your troubles. Consult is absolutely for free, guys at Mqsseo will love to help you out.
06-09-2014, 12:06 AM

neme the browser