This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best friend won't put any effort into our friendship?
06-09-2014, 12:24 AM
Best friend won't put any effort into our friendship?
We became friends not quite a year ago. & to begin would tell eachother everything, send eachother "good morning" texts, talk in the hall at school. Now, he never texts me, if he decides to talk, it's through fb. & that rarely happens, I'll send him a message, he'll read it, but won't reply. I've asked him to hangout & he agrees, but when I go make plans, he either ignores me or bails on me last minute. I've talked to him about his lack of effort & he says he'll try harder... I don't know whether I believe him or not..
What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 12:34 AM

Well if he isn&#x27;t committed on putting effort into a relationship ... He&#x27;s doesn&#x27;t deserve you as a friend ...you sound like a fun person to be with, so try and Find someone who sees you as the person you are

I dunno if you like this guy but it sounds to me like he&#x27;s not interested .... I&#x27;ve had experience at this and after a while of thinking someone was my best friend..I gave up
I really hope I&#x27;ve helped you with you problem
Stay cool nd peace

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply