This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my friend made a fake facebook account for me to date. should i forgive her?
06-09-2014, 03:04 AM
my friend made a fake facebook account for me to date. should i forgive her?
(NOT TROLLING)heres some basic info about me. im 15, in 8th grade (dont judge, when i was young my fam didnt have money so i started school late). in my school im not really the type of person a girl would wanna date. i have speech problems, i literally pee myself when i have to present in front of my class (except for when im presenting with other people). and im the nerdy type that plays video games and watches anime. Now into the question, My friend (who shall remain nameless) knows i have a problem with dating and not having a gf. shes pretty emotional and dates jerks. i liked her at one point and she liked me, but when i asked her out she said "we should just be friends" and asks out a dude a day later (WTF???). We were facebook chatting one day and this girl added me. she was asian and pretty cute. and we started talking after i accepted her request. she said she liked me (i knew it was too good to be true but i just went along with it.) i made a move and then were dating (whoopty-freakin-do).
a week later she dumped me. then another girl came along that looked pretty cute then added me and said she liked me. (AGAIN, TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE). next thing were dating for like 5 months until i decided to break up with her because we never even say eachother even though we lived like 5 mins from eachother. The next day my friend came up to the bus stop (After school) and told me that those girls that added me are fake accounts that she made. she said she did it because she felt bad for me for being single. after i heard all of that i was trying so hard not to slap her across the face. but i decided to just walk away.
i honestly cannot believe she would do something like that. am i really that unattractive that i need a girl to make fake accounts for me to date? i honestly want to stop being her friend but a portion of me says i should stay her friend. what do you think i should do? heres the link to the fake facebook accounts:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=...25&fref=ts
(the other one is deactivated)
thank you all for your answers. im actually kind of new to "relationships" and dont have much experience being in one. i realize what i did on facebook was pretty darn stupid and if i was actually dating , i would have actually took her out. i just stopped being friends with the girl and i deleted my facebook (not because of this) because social media isnt my cup of tea. if you guys wanna message me, message me on psn
PSN: black-knights321

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 03:20 AM

You mean you changed your status online to "in a relationship"? that isnt dating. You can not date someone unless you take her out to a date. I like video games and anime too (still have to catch the last episodes of naruto and one piece) but that doesnt stop me. Find a real girl, if they dont like you, then since you are stuck in school for at least another 4 years, hit the gym. Make yourself unresistable to women and you will find that you have to start telling them "no, lets just be friends." Just stop calling it dating if you have never taken her on a date.

Ads

06-09-2014, 03:30 AM

She isnt a good friend. What did means she feels sorry you cant get a girl. Yadda yadda yadda. Im just like you id rather spend my days at home playing video games
06-09-2014, 03:42 AM

You do realize that you weren't dating either of these fake girls, right? I mean, in order to date, you have to actually SEE each other and go out. You never even saw the girls in person.

What your friend did was cruel. If she is really your friend and you want to keep her as your friend, you need to have a talk with her about how all this made you feel. She may have thought she was helping, but she made you feel worse. Tell her this, without getting all crazy about it.

Make her promise that she will never do this again, and if she has any REAL friends she would like to set you up with, you will be open to that. Next time you get a random girl sending you a friend request. Don't be such a push-over. And don't be so quick to tell people you are "dating". As I said before...unless you actually have dates, you are NOT dating. And for heaven's sake...DO NOT change your relationship status!!!
06-09-2014, 03:50 AM

I'm same although I don't have girlfriends cuz i don't need or want them and you have the rest of your life. Plus why would you go out with a 'random' person on face book i don't get it... but anyway it doesn't matter if you don't have a gf cuz someone will really fall for you one day... I mean i know only one girl who likes me as really likes me but i'm just her friend take thing slow in your life dude i mean it's not like your gonna die. And i know this is probably really bad advice but it's best i've got and to be honest i'm not good at dating anyway