This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend used to flirt with over past girls, just found out, what to do? (Embarrassed & confused)?
06-09-2014, 03:52 AM
Boyfriend used to flirt with over past girls, just found out, what to do? (Embarrassed & confused)?
I'm 18 his 19.been together 8 months. The first couple months were rocky, social media got the best of us and both enticed people to get attention of another person. This became very obvious around the 2 month to eachother so I asked him about it yet he said he was texting girl 'friends' I knew deep down this wasn't true yet swept it under the carpet. I had to trust him, he was starting Uni, went on a lads holiday to amersterdam and went to Leeds. Howevsover time it got the best of me when things became more apparent to i retaliated and innocently spoke 2 boys. both learnt from out mistakes and 6 months in things got PERFECT,we were/are totally in love! Then on the day after our 8 month anniversary I found these texts, him begging to meet up with girls& telling him he missed them. I confronted him, he told me he HAD met up with a girl & planned to do so with others but never did actually did
Itime has passed and were both changed people, I've tempo dumped. WHAT DO I now? Feel a fool

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 04:08 AM

I think you already know the answer is to break up with. Nobody wants to be lied to, cheated on, or replaced. You found out that he was talking to girls, he didn't come right out and tell you.

Trust me, you don't want stay in a relationship with this guy because if he did it then, then he'll probably do it again. I think you would be better of remembering all you learned from this relationship (how to deal with social media or what ever else you learned from being with him) and move on to a guy who wouldn't do the things that you obviously don't like.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply