This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can u give e some ideas for the debate 'tadays children are fashion striken"?
06-09-2014, 04:30 AM
can u give e some ideas for the debate 'tadays children are fashion striken"?
my sir told me to prepare a debate on 'today's children are fashion stricken". i need some some tips or ideas that i can put in my debate. and tips. if you say use your body language then how can i use body language ? tell me ideas which can convince people that today's children are addicted to fashion.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 04:41 AM

Fashion stricken means children are in a bad state because fashion has taken a toll on some aspect of their proper functioning.

Oh, I see. You want to argue the case that adolescents are consumed with fashion trends, pop hits, social media chronicles, and other such things.

Well, there would be an assessment. The debate would require a challenger. Just check out a few surveys about the interests and priorities of young and comers. Every day it seems like there is a new article by demographers depicting this generation and how this generation is doing things differently compared to their last few predecessor generations.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply