This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl is either flat ignoring me or her FB is messed up?
06-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Girl is either flat ignoring me or her FB is messed up?
I have been friends with this girl for awhile. Sometimes I will message her and sometimes she will message me. That goes for either texting or FB(I usually don't FB though, but she will). Anyway I sent her a message on FB around 8:30. I thought she had IM, but I guess she doesn't because I read that she was always sending messages from the web so clearly she doesn't have it. It still says she is on mobile. I had been watching for FB activity from her, but she never came on. Then around 30 minutes ago it says she read the message, but didn't message back. WTH

Maybe somebody just hacked her FB or something messed up? Thoughts? I am thinking about calling her there is something very important I want to talk to her about.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 12:05 PM

naw sorry man i dont think somebody just hacked her FB or something messed up. if it was around 8:30 a.m maybe she was tired, if it was at night maybe she didnt want to talk to u. If she read the message while u were offline then its becuz she didnt talk to u since u were offline so u couldnt message her back if she did. but if u were online then she was ignoring you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply