This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the last of us online?
06-09-2014, 03:25 PM
the last of us online?
ok, so i have a very bad grammer sorry.

so i have the game the last of us and for a while now, i fished story mode twice so i decided to give online play a go, but most of the time i play online i just freeze, no movments at all, so its like in the middle of a shot out i cant move and obviusly die, which is annoying becouse its kinda like i am defenceless, my character doesn't move at all and this sign of a white cable unplugged appears in middle of the screen and after a 5 seconds or so it dissapears and i can move freely again for like 20 seconds and again frozen and the sign of the white cable unplugged again and it keeps happening during the game.

please tell me whats wrong. it can't be my internet, i mean it is pretty slow but the modem is right next to my playstaion3 so i really don't think it is internet

please give me a solution, playing online is impossible.

and again I apologize for my bad grammar

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 03:33 PM

Actually that sign means that your play station has not got a strong enough connection to the internet, I had the same problem on other games, what you could do is buy an Ethernet cable they are very cheap and that improved my internet enough for me to play flawlessly, so try that, it worked for me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply