This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook messages help?
06-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Facebook messages help?
Anybody know how I can get to the very beginning of a conversation on facebook with someone without having to scroll up forever because itsba LOT of scrolling. People keep saying to use the search bar and search for message but that only searches for people's names and conversation titles not message content. Please help....is there anything I can download? I also tried downloading my facebook information but theessages are incomplete...... thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 04:47 PM

It should search for your message content as well. Perhaps you are using the wrong search bar. Go to your conversation (not the little popup bar from the bottom of facebook, I mean the inbox page). Click the magnifying glass at the top right of the conversation box/rectangle/whatever it's called. Then type in something that you remember saying a long time ago. Or if you remember what you guys first talked about when you started talking on facebook, use that. Or if you can't think of anything, type in a greeting. One that you usually use.

Ads

06-09-2014, 04:56 PM

It is very simple go to the url :
https://www.facebook.com/messages

Here you can see all of your older Messages on left side. Just scrolling up or down.