This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to improve our anti-bullying group?
06-09-2014, 04:44 PM
How to improve our anti-bullying group?
Me and my theatre group decided to make a group on Facebook for anti-bullying, and help people stand up to it and spread the word. We feel like since we're all ages 14-16, people, not just kids, will feel more comfortable talking to us. It wasn't part of the theatre group, we all became such a family and it's our own thing.
Any ways, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to improve, and/or advertise our group. I can design websites, so I may be in charge of that, my friend can make flyers really well so if we want to we will post things around town, our schools, etc. The day we created we got over 100 members to join in under 1 hour, and now we have a lot and I feel like it's going to be easy to be able to advertise. Some of our ideas so far
-Website
-Tee-Shirts
-Public Events (walks,
-Flyers
-Social Media
-Posting on the group to tell their friends
-Etc.

Is there anything else we should be doing, we are trying to get it as popular as possible, this is a world wide group that anyone can join. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 04:46 PM

post and share the idea on other social websites. it should help since everything on the internet is seen. (:

Ads

06-09-2014, 04:55 PM

I think you should go to the top: the Board of Education. Bullying should be a crime because so many kids kill themselves over it.

Report the above and all your experiences to the Principal. Its his responsibility to provide a SAFE lerning environment.

Bullies should be expelled and sent to military school.