This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does anybody else feel this way? parent problems!?
06-09-2014, 05:18 PM
does anybody else feel this way? parent problems!?
see my bro got 2 go 2 disneyland with a family friend who PROMISED 2 take me but has yet 2! i feel so betrayed by her idk what 2 do!? & my mom has yet 2 take me either! she is very lazy! then i go on FB & c my friend & her friends skiing! what am i doing wrong & how do i fix this?! i want 2 do that stuff 2 but my mom doesn,t care! does anybody else feel this way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 05:20 PM

Your job is to study in school so you can get a good professional career , make a lot of money and move out of that house to your own place. Then you can go to Disneyland as often as you like.Im sure there are things you do not know about your parents finances and time allotment to take you on vacation and that if they could they would.

Ads

06-09-2014, 05:35 PM

I agree with Barthebear! Your parents cannot control the promises of other people. It is possible your parents are unable to take you... for any number of reasons.
You will be an adult before you know it...and you can go anywhere, and do anything you like! Your adult life lasts way longer than childhood! Prepare well now...so you can do it right!
Good luck to you!
06-09-2014, 05:52 PM

It would be nice if you could go, and eventually, I'm sure you will.
But realize that admissions to Disney is extremely EXPENSIVE and it's rather immature and inconsiderate of you to assume your mother is "lazy" because she doesn't bring you. You might think twice before assuming that there are tons of people out there waiting to spend big money just to bring you out to Disney or skiing or whatever.

Your job is to study hard and finish school properly. Do that.

Then you can get a good job and spend as much of your own money as you want on going to those places. Just remember when the time comes, that it might be wiser for you to SAVE your money than to spend it all at theme parks and the like.
06-09-2014, 06:01 PM

good things come 2 those that wait 😃😉😄😝