This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you deactivate your fb?
06-09-2014, 06:47 PM
If you deactivate your fb?
If u di activate your fb will all the things you liked go away saying if I liked my friends photo will her notification that said I liked her photo dissapear

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 07:01 PM

Nope!

Ads

06-09-2014, 07:07 PM

yeah everything will dissapear, but you can re activate it at any time by just logging back in and the likes and everything will show up again
06-09-2014, 07:13 PM

well, when you deactivate your fb, it's never really gone. you probably got a little messge on the screen when you deactivate it saying, if you would ever like to have the fb back just use the same password and email to log in. so there for all of the notifications for friends and things are still there.
06-09-2014, 07:27 PM

Nope .. They will always be there no matter what, that's the bad thing about fb
06-09-2014, 07:32 PM

yup, when your account is in the form of deactivation, likes, comment and other relations like photos will temporarily disappear until you activate it again. once activated back (just type your email and password), they will magically appear in the corresponding order on the timelines and nothing will change