This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is a facebook and is it better then myspace & an our there any proxies i can use that was made today???!!
06-09-2014, 06:48 PM
what is a facebook and is it better then myspace & an our there any proxies i can use that was made today???!!
explain to me what is a facebook
and someone give me proxies that were made etheir today or yesterday!!!!! plzzzz help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 06:52 PM

This may be why MySpace is losing it’s grip: Five Reasons why Facebook will prevail over MySpace…

1. Privacy. On Facebook I control who adds me, who sends me friend requests, messages and everything else. And in turn I can only add or view the profiles of people who I know and still want to know me. No such luck on MySpace where any Tom, Dick and Pedo can try to make friends with me and send me bulletins. I don’t want that, I want to be free to add only those people who I didn’t stop ringing for a reason in the first place.

2. Applications. Okay, MySpace are about to try and fix this by allowing external developers to create applications but they are far behind Facebook which has had this option from the start. On MySpace you can add widgets to your profile but you need a thorough understanding of HTML to stop it screwing your page up completely. I have yet to have an application mess my Facebook profile up. The interface is so simple even children could use it, and they often do.

3. Design. Facebook has clean and simple lines, and a universal design not open to any changes. MySpace on the other hand has the ability to completely screw up your profile with badly designed templates and poorly sized images. And don’t even get me started on the moving gif backgrounds everyone seems determined to hypnotise me in to submission with. On Facebook, I can be guaranteed of knowing what I’m looking at on any of my friends profiles. On MySpace, it’s like Russian roulette, without the bullets but with eye piercingly garish colours instead.

4. Multimedia. Facebook kicks ass in this field with the ability to add photos, video clips, and quizzes about your interests without the need for Flickr, YouTube and countless other accounts. MySpace does allow some of this but again, you need to know what you’re doing before even attempting it. Also the ability to tag pictures on Facebook means the social network actually does what it says on the tin, letting you see people in pictures and adding them because you recognise the name even if you have forgotten the face.

Ads

06-09-2014, 07:08 PM

I had a facebook- It's different- a little more private and it focuses on networking and groups rather than individuals. I'm old though so it was really confusing and I ended up deleting it- maybe you can figure it out!
06-09-2014, 07:11 PM

some really good ones are below. no signups required. absolutely free