This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't you hate those FB statuses when people...?
06-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Don't you hate those FB statuses when people...?
talk about some issue they're going through but don't say any details for example a friend of mine posted these statuses.

status # 1.) I hate him like the night hates the day.

status # 2.) I pray that he doesn't call. For right now, I never want to speak to him again. I never want to see him again. I can't deal with talking to him, I can barely think about it without starting to cry again. I cried a lot yesterday and last night.

status # 3.) Ha Ha, he didn't call! So happy. But still sad and hurt to, but I'll live. I suppose

But when I ask her what happened she says "well I don't really want to talk about it, and its not my place to say anything." Yet she tells the world of fb all that above. If you're not gonna share it all then don't share it please! Its annoying anyway, no one cares lol Do you feel the same way? why or why not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 09:51 PM

What it says is that "I want you to ask me about it even tho I won't say anything and just sit here and be miserable. Pity me, the drama queen"

One of the many, many reasons I avoid FB

Ads

06-09-2014, 10:05 PM

ha, lol..yeah thats a pet peeve of mine too..You should post that on http://www.ihateitwhen.com .
06-09-2014, 10:15 PM

Or even worse when they are like I am n they rant about what a jerk their man is blah blah blah then a couple days later I post how much I love him..... yeah ima dumbass! Lol
06-09-2014, 10:21 PM

yes