This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why am i still single!?
06-09-2014, 09:47 PM
why am i still single!?
i'm 20, i've been single for 20 long years! no one even owns my heart. i'm the only person on earth who's still single. i mean i feel Lost! its just very difficult to overcome. i tried making friends on FB but it didn't work even a simple "hi" i got no respond. Life no longer has any value for me since i got no girlfriend. i feel myself so dreadfully alone. i really want a girl to spend time with but i don't know how! i feel hopeless :"(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 09:50 PM

I'm older than you and I'm still single. You have to go out and meet people some how. I wouldn't know the best way to meet them since I'm single myself. I guess you have to meet friends of friends. I won't suggest looking on facebook because they don't get to meet you face to face and therefore don't know if they can trust you.

Ads

06-09-2014, 09:52 PM

Your just 20 you have years to find someone. i garauntee as soon as you stop looking you&#x27;ll find someone. enjoy your youth. get out and enjoy life.
06-09-2014, 10:08 PM

I am also older then you and I am still single Its doesn't matter that I had a girlfriend in past but now in present I am single.. So its depends on your luck dear.. you will get someone very soon.. Be positive and believe in your self...
06-09-2014, 10:21 PM

Its better to wait for the right person to come rather than just going with the flow with whoever comes along. I never found my special lady untill I was 26. Any other woman dont matter in that way to me. And even if u have a wife, sometimes u may have to be alone for a while, when she goes out or goes work. U gotta remember how to appreciate the smaller things in life because these small things can turn out to be the big things in life. Look at how happy a baby is and it dont even need money to enjoy just a simple thing like the park and the sunshine.