This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why aren't my eBay items selling?
06-10-2014, 03:24 AM
Why aren't my eBay items selling?
On ebay I am selling genuine LensPens, i am the cheepest uk seller for the model im selling and also offering free postage.

I'm using the the right key words and yet no body is coming to me when I have 100% positive feedback... what am i doing wrong and how can i get more traffic to my listing?

here it is below.....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...1189979415
LP-1 model and BUY IT NOW and UK ONLY

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 03:37 AM

Lots of other people selling them cheaper.

Ads

06-10-2014, 03:52 AM

Yea it is becUse you are not selling or shiping to
The united states
06-10-2014, 04:01 AM

Hi,
my first question is why you listed only one item. Why i am asking means when i am searching for your item (which you are selling) more than 1000 results are coming.
so my suggestion is increase your listing and put your listing in auction format so your listing visibility will increase and also try to put your listing price as follow .99 that i mean to say if your item cost is 37 put it as 36.99 or if your item cost is 20 put it as 19.99. as per eBay if your putting .99 in your pricing your item visibility will increase.
and try to put your listing in auction in week ends. so your item will end in week ends. so in week ends most of the buyer will browse eBay.
and my best suggestion is put your item in eBay.com , actually you will be getting 50 free auction listing every month in ebay.com so you will be having no insertion fee even. when you put your items in ebay.com go for world wide shipping.
put good title, good photos and good description. Defiantly you will get response.

And i wish you happy selling.
06-10-2014, 04:05 AM

You need to compare your price with other identical lenspens. And consider expanding your market - restricting sales to the UK is, well, restricting!
06-10-2014, 04:19 AM

Lets see.

You are selling them at £5.45 each

I can buy one for £1.74 including postage, I can buy 3 of the other ones for the price of one of yours.
Sorry but the fact is others are cheaper than you.
06-10-2014, 04:29 AM

Hey,

The problem with you being the cheapest seller in the UK is that...you're not

Same item, lower price FTW every time