This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i block my mom from facebook?
06-10-2014, 12:41 PM
How can i block my mom from facebook?
how can i basically block my mom from my facebook, but not fully? like if i block her she will make me delete my facebook. so. how can i block her from mostly everything?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 12:53 PM

1-Go To Settings
2-Privacy
3-Change settings ( Add your mom's name in the list where people can't see what you post)
4-Whenever you post something set the setting to Custom

Ads

06-10-2014, 01:09 PM

Simple Go To Settings>>Privacy>>Change Setting and then type your mom name to block everything.
06-10-2014, 01:13 PM

You could add your mom to the restricted list like the other answerers suggested, but do you really want to chance that? You're worried that your mom will make you delete your Facebook if you block her, but she will make you delete it once she finds out you went behind her back and restricted her.

If you're too embarrassed to have your mom see what you are posting, then you should be posting those things.

As a minor, you need to listen to your parents. I know you don't want to hear that, but it's true. If you violate your mom's trust by restricting her, you will have a really hard time getting it back.

Instead of going behind her back, why don't you just talk to her and ask if she can give you a bit more privacy when it comes to Facebook? Maybe the two of you can work out some kind of compromise. She will appreciate that you are mature enough to talk to her about this.