This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guy advice!! What do I do about this guy?
06-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Guy advice!! What do I do about this guy?
Last weekend a really hot guy from my school dm'ed me on twitter saying hi and we started talking for awhile until he asked for my number and then we texted the rest of the weekend, I even suggested that we hang out sometime and he seemed into it. I had only talked to him once before this in person and we have a class together but we're not really friends. So on monday, I saw him at school multiple times but everytime he didn't acknowledge me or talk to me when he could've. I'm not sure what happened between the weekend and monday but we haven't talked since and I have no idea what to do! Even though he's really hot people consider us in the same league; it just doesn't make sense that he's acting like we don't even know eachother.. Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 03:33 PM

Why don't you IM him and ask him out?

Ads

06-10-2014, 03:41 PM

This is a typical guy for you. I&#x27;m not being mean, I don&#x27;t even if I&#x27;m right but what I can see is that he is hiding behind the internet. He&#x27;s not being pervy or anything but he just doesn&#x27;t know what to say to you and he knows it&#x27;s easier to talk over the internet where it&#x27;s not face to face. On the internet you can say what you like and go wrong, say you mistyped. In real life you will screw things up with the wrong body language or bad compliment. So I&#x27;d say just go up to him, alone if you can or try to mingle your friend groups if at all possible. Just don&#x27;t take it personally and make it clear you don&#x27;t mind him talking to you. Hope this helps your case.
Luke Smile x
06-10-2014, 03:57 PM

Answer above pretty much hit it on the money. For me I love to talk in person, and socialize with girls. Just give him some time and if he screws up go easy on him. Like when I'm nervous or happen to be talking to a cute girl I say stupid stuff. He will come around. He just doesn't want to be stupid in front of you and maby Deminsh his chances of you liking him.
06-10-2014, 04:02 PM

I agree with Luke about him not knowing what to say. One of my best friends had this trouble with a guy before and it turned out that he didn't know what to say to her because he was scared that he would stuff up and embarrass himself. Just next time you see him say 'hi' and break the ice a bit and it start off. IM him and talk to him again and keep talking to him, he will be confident once he knows that you do like talking to him Smile

good luck! Smile x
06-10-2014, 04:16 PM

Hmm I don't know, sounds iffy to me. How clear is your Twitter profile picture – is it possible he didn't recognise you? Maybe keep talking for a while, start conversations and such. Has he got Snapchat? Add him on there and send him a selfie or two (don't make it obvious, just make it a casual image in the conversation).

Could it be his profile picture and you were looking at the wrong person? It's the same as above Smile