This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Friend For Years Wants To Hook Up With Me?
06-10-2014, 03:39 PM
My Friend For Years Wants To Hook Up With Me?
We`ve been friends 6 years. She`s in a 4year relationship. She's a friendly girl. Once I was at the school gym working out and she was outside and blew me a kiss and text me "your so cute".

That night she text me saying I "your the best friend I could ever had and I know guys don't like hearing this but I had to tell youSmile." She had us take a pic together at the mall a few weeks back.

Every time I post something she likes it. She asks about my love life at time.I posted a photo of myself and she commented"cutie;p "Last week she I mentioned I bought condoms and she mentioned how she uses birth control and that if she was going to cheat she'd use a condom.

3 weeks ago I reposted a pic of us that I accidently deleted and she commented shes hurt I deleted it. I commented I would never delete it and she said good with a bunch of hearts. That week She took a picture of me and posted it

2 weeks ago me, my friend and her hung out. I text her later to make sure she got and she said ya and told me I act differently and more macho around my guy friend. My friend thinks she wants to hook up with me. She text me monday but did not really seem into it.

A Female Friend And Guy Friend Both think she wants to hook up. Yesterday I changed my Facebook profile picture to a picture that she already liked and she unliked the pic and liked it again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 03:49 PM

She likes you but do you really want to start something with a girl who's in a commitment relationship? Wouldn't you be afraid your feelings would get involved being that you two are already great friends? Do you want her to use you and then go back to the other dude? I would proceed with caution. Tell her you two are friends and that you value her friendship, but that you feel she is crossing the line being that she's in a relationship. She will either dump her man to be with you, or she will stop trying to get in your pants and stay friends with you. I know you're a guy and having sex would be sweet and all...but eventually you're going to want more and she already has a guy. And then you'll be wondering if she cheated on this other dude with you, why wouldn't she cheat on you with someone else? She can't have her cake (best friend) and eat you too LOL...if you guys are such good friends, you should be able to lay this all out for her. You don't deserve to be used this way and trust me, it's not worth losing your bestie.

Ads

06-10-2014, 04:00 PM

Lol its obvious haha. But if she's already in a relationship with someone and she's clearly flirting with you, what makes you think she won't do it with somebody else? If she's done it once, she can just as easily do it again. Just something to think about. smell a possible broken heart if you go through with this. Stay friends. If you don't like her, drop the hints. If you do and decide to get with her, I sense it won't end well.