This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is facebook worth using?
06-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Is facebook worth using?
I just logged back into facebook after three years, only have one picture posted and only a 100 friends. Should I try to start it up again? I talked to two people with about 1.5k friends and one said it's stupid people just talk about stupid crap no one cares about and another said it's good. what should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 04:06 PM

No, it ruins your life, you end up spending all your spare time on it and forget about loved ones....

Ads

06-10-2014, 04:09 PM

Well, u should start again. Its a great social media for sharing stuff or txting people. Just add people who u actually know Smile
06-10-2014, 04:16 PM

No. facebook is crap, its been taken over my the losers you don't wanna to talk from high school and old people, plus it allows creepy people to stalk you
06-10-2014, 04:20 PM

Well,Danny, you see, Facebook is BASICALLY a rapebook. people will find you and will rape you. its happened to all of my friends and I. they try to target insolent fools like yourself and I, and just straight up fuck you in the bumhole. everybody I've talked to has been raped by rapebook, even my parents and their friends. they WILL find you.
06-10-2014, 04:27 PM

it depends on how you use it - if you use it for how it was intended to be used, to share your activities with people you actually know in real life, then it's quite worth it

but if you use it to see how many friends you can get to make yourself appear popular in real life, it's a waste of your time