This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with buying something on eBay?
06-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Help with buying something on eBay?
Is there anything I can buy on eBay for about 30 dollars and make some decent profit...... I'm a new ebayer..... And I'm looking for small items to sell not big items

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 05:45 PM

What I like to do is go to local retail stores and buy stuff thats on clearance or on sale, but before you buy it make sure to check what the prices they go for on ebay, you can also shop at yard and garage sales, there you will find cheap stuff and can be sold for more on ebay. Good Luck

Ads

06-10-2014, 05:47 PM

You'll need a lot of luck to accomplish what you have in mind. It would be far more profitable to go to local yard sales and flea markets and find electronics, video games, that sort of thing, and then sell them on ebay for more than you paid. People who sell stuff on ebay already have an idea of what their item is worth (ebay tells you this info when you're creating a listing) so it's not like you're going to find a bunch of items at dirt-cheap prices. However, you can and will find tons of stuff at yard sales that people are just trying to get rid of. You might even find some valuable antiques or collectibles like first-gen transformer toys or GI Joes.
06-10-2014, 05:48 PM

Good luck brother - you're Much better off buying garage sale crap and selling on ebay - figure this > MILLIONS of people roam eBay daily... and how many people walk past an un-advertised garage sale, yard sale, estate sale... the crap you find there could be ridiculously cheap and worth an ungodly amount... don't buy on ebay and sell that crap on ebay... either buy ebay and sell off internet (or craigslist) OR buy off internet CHEAP and sell on ebay (auction style no reserve free shipping and ending at a time many people across all different time zones can see)