This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend is over reacting over a pic on fb...?
06-10-2014, 05:50 PM
My boyfriend is over reacting over a pic on fb...?
So i posted this on fb 2 days ago i think as my profile picture
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94764083@N0...otostream/
and my bf got all mad and asked me to take it down i didnt at first and we had a fight
so i finally took it off coz someone had to let it go and he obviously wasnt going to

im just so mad at him i really like this pic and i think it looks fine ok it has a bit of cleavage but its not thaaatt bad !

and even though i took it off he still refuses to talk to me claiming he is 'mad' !
well im mad too but i dont want him to stop talking to me over a picture is it really that bad???? am i being totally ignorant to the fact that its a bad pic?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 06:02 PM

Yes it is bad, it's not just a bit of cleavage, have some self-respect, he's right.

Ads

06-10-2014, 06:04 PM

It's more than a bit of cleavage :/
06-10-2014, 06:08 PM

You're not supposed to be advertising your sexuality to other people whilst dating. Just a general rule.
06-10-2014, 06:12 PM

Ok, its not totally bad but if your in a relationship and he is clearly worried that instead of showing others that you're his he's more worried he'll loose you, I think its just a protective thing, ask him what it is about it he doesn't like and say you want to talk about it, tell him you didn't think he would be concerned over something like this because he's the one you're with, just reassure him Smile
06-10-2014, 06:26 PM

Sounds like he is overreacting. The picture is not that bad. He sounds like he MIGHT be a little insecure and thinks that you could illicit some attention that he may not agree with however if you are secure about yourself and your relationship something like uploading a picture such as yours shouldn't bother him. If anything he could comment on it and bask in the fact that he has a good looking girlfriend and people may acknowledge that not get "mad" and not talk to you because of it! I don't know just my opinion. Also it's FB, it is NOT that serious!