This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laptop Internet Port Not working?
06-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Laptop Internet Port Not working?
I had just recovered my laptop using the recovery system. Before I recover the laptop, the internet connection is working properly. I using the the internet cable which plug into my laptop internet port.(didnt use wifi because this is University's hostel service. It is free). Okay, after I recovered my laptop. I plug the cable into the port, initially I still connected to the network but after 5 minutes or sooner, I cannot get the connection.it shown connected on the local network connection window there,but the Explorer is just not respond to any website. I did tried connect to wifi, there is no problem with wifi connection, I can surf smoothly. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 07:36 PM

Shut/ Down Your Laptop N Refresh It

Ads

06-10-2014, 07:39 PM

If restart doesn't work, check the device manager for a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it. That'll be your device driver - you may need to re-install it but I doubt that very much. I'd put money on a restart would fix it.