This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I asked this girl out and I wanna ask her out again but how do I do it?
06-10-2014, 08:50 PM
I asked this girl out and I wanna ask her out again but how do I do it?
How do i confess if I already asked her out? What do i do if she is ignoring me and why is she ignoring me? Should I make the first move now? Also since i want to give her a birthday gift and i'm a good artist i want to make sure its based on a drawing pad with full of drawings but what drawings? and How do I confess it to her this time since I asked her out already?

So basically i like her on her personality and how she looks and the way she acts, we knew each other for half a year and was in my music class last term who sat next to me, and she thinks i'm nice and funny. She says I also have talent. But i already asked her out but she said no and was going for another guy but that guy had a girlfriend so now she kinda ended up like me. I started to see she doesn't talk to me that much like last time on facebook. But i do realize she does talk normally face to face. She was at the bus now shes gone for like a month and in the mornings as well. We don't have classes this term so the struggle is real. I do talk to her online but she doesn't seem to be so responding and doesn't seem to start the convo like last time. I do say hi to her and she says hi and smiles.
She doesn't have a crush anymore.

p.s.
And I'm asking this question for my friend who can't make a yahoo account without using his phone number.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 08:57 PM

What you need to do is obtain her phone number and begin to follow her home. Sit in the bushes outside of her house with binoculars, constantly call but remain silent. Leave letters and flowers at her house and eventually, she will give in. Though, you will have to ignore her constant rejection and law enforcement and perhaps her family.

Ads

06-10-2014, 09:12 PM

professor teabag will get you branded as an stalker...( lets say the guy that have the girlfriend name is Brad) be straight walk up to her ( not when she is with friends tho).. "hey can i ask you a question...just curious why when i asked you out ....you said no " "girl: "cause i liked brad" "you: does he not have a gf now"
"girl :yep" "you: so whats stopping you from going out with me now?".....when you will get the truth...
for e.g ..cause you are a dork,i dont like you that kind of way, or sure why not