This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook problems,HELP!?
06-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Facebook problems,HELP!?
Me and my boyfriend are having some facebook problems. He gets jealous when my guy friends comment my pictures or comment on my wall. I get mad when other girls comment on his wall. I think we would be better off w/o fb. What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 10:35 PM

Maybe tell your friends not to do that or just not post it and only use it for contacting people or simple stuff

Ads

06-10-2014, 10:45 PM

a little jealousy does no harm but little is the buzzword.

think about it . can any 1 keep anyone else in constant surveillance? absolutely not.

should anyone keep anyone else in such situation? same answer goes.

you both need to think whether it is a fact that you are special to each other or its an illusion brought on about by excess of imagination n hormones?

if such thinks distraught you both so much then better refrain from using fb.

that said, allow me to say that its unfortunate that some commercial product made and developed by a businessman has more power on you guys than the one whom you are supposed to love!!!
06-10-2014, 10:50 PM

its only facebook delete your account Smile facebook is overated in my opinion
06-10-2014, 11:02 PM

Then shut yourselves from fb. Simple as that
06-10-2014, 11:03 PM

No you don`t have to do that facebook not just something for fun only u can know some news and daily updates and try finding jobs etc so about this problem of friends tell him to delete his friend (girls) and u do the same with yours (boys) to settle this argument and so both of you can have a good time Smile Smile
06-10-2014, 11:14 PM

Talk to your boy friend and tell him that they are just friends of yours and its ok if he talks to other girls as long as hes not flirting with them or anything