This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im so confused. Does she like me?
11-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Im so confused. Does she like me?
I know this has been asked millions of times, but i shall ask once more. I have just gotten out of a very depressing relationship with another girl and had left me sad and hopeless. I moved seats in one of my class because the group i was sitting with was very very annoying (i am a sophomore in highschool) and sat with this group of girls. one i realized had almost every class with me every day (we have a 5/5 schedual with different classes every day). I began talking to her and realized she is extremely extremely funny and very cute. She is just fun to be around, and makes my day! we bust up laughing every time we are together and get in trouble because of it. we both literally sit next to eachother in every class we have together. she doesnt have a phone and we talk a little on facebook. we have a bit of an insulting game where we fake mock eachother and call eachother names but its all in fun and we realize that and make some funny jokes. sometimes we will be messing around and she'll lean in to put her head to mine and we kinda laugh. She likes to put her legs over mine and every time she gets a chance she messes with me and holds my hand and is slow to let go. along with that she will randomly give me hugs here and there.

Sounds like an easy answer huh? Well here is the problem. she has a boyfriend from a nearby town that is beginning college. Makes me very angry. She talks and hangs out with him and goes to the movies with him or whatever, but they arnt "dating" apparently he says he doesnt want to put a title on it...she NEVER talks about him to me but when i say something about relationships (not to her but just in general) she will mention him in a good way and ill kind of roll my eyes. She is also not a whore if that is what it is sounding like by now. she is a very good girl and comes from a good family and i couldnt see her "doing" anything bad (i may be wrong...)

That being said, what is wrong with this situation, and why is she leading me on like this...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:34 AM

No one can lead you on without your permission...

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:34 AM

some girls are just nice because they thought you were a confident and together guy, but she is finding out you are not the guy she thought you were