This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you notice if somebody blocks you?
06-11-2014, 02:48 AM
Do you notice if somebody blocks you?
I blocked a girl on Facebook (had my reasons)...and then I decided to un-block her...and at that point I noticed that she deleted almost all our mutual friends. We used to have about 50 mutual friends...now there are only 2 lol. And she even deleted people that I know she was pretty good friends with.

Do you notice/care if somebody blocks you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 02:58 AM

on facebook? no i honestly don't care if not for the fact that i keep in touch with a few friends from out of state and even family members like my siblings then i wouldn't even have a facebook. i don't even have twiter or instagram never will i don't care for social networks their a waste of time and fads.

P&S yea it's easy to tell if they block you and honestly idc either users here in Y!A come and go i see VERY little users that i know for over a year most quit after a single year or 2.

Ads

06-11-2014, 03:03 AM

Yes, especially on here. Some b*tch called me a looser for giving her information that might help her and then next thing I know I was blocked from her next questions.
06-11-2014, 03:16 AM

I only notice if it&#x27;s on yahoo answers
06-11-2014, 03:26 AM

Nay,do not care. We do not always like all. ~*
06-11-2014, 03:30 AM

On here: Now there is not really any point. Ok so old layout &gt; went on their q...you cannot view this question at this time also not allowed emailing user. New layout &gt; on their q...get on it but no answer question box on laptop or computer so they can report you and answers. Not allowed to email.

On fb: No idea as don&#x27;t have that but I think they may have something like on here.
06-11-2014, 03:32 AM

NOPE.