This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to embedd an external mp3 hosted on firedrive or app.box into a wordpress post..?
06-11-2014, 09:34 AM
How to embedd an external mp3 hosted on firedrive or app.box into a wordpress post..?
Basically the usual method requires the word (.mp3) somewhere at the end of the url bit.. but the share link/embed link available from either of those two cloud hosts - they both don't have the appropriate embed url... It uses <iframe.. or something or other.

Maybe I'm going it the wrong way.. essentially I'm trying to set up a podcast on the cheap but want to use wordpress since its easy as to manage.

Perhaps.. does anyone know of a good free host for large mp3 files that can be easily embedded into wordpress posts with a player.. yeh I know of soundcloud. but it only allows a certain upload. Where as say firedrive gives me 50 gig if you know what I mean guvna.

Cheers for any advice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 09:35 AM

Since box.com and firedrive don't have an embed feature, the only solutions that comes to my mind is to download that file (.mp3) on your PC and upload it to your media library in WordPress and publish it. Hope that helps, please let me know if you'll find another solution, regards!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply