This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would she act so interested if she's not?
06-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Why would she act so interested if she's not?
There is this stranger we live in different states. I added her on Facebook randomly. After liking a few of her pics she inboxed me and we hit it off. She is asking me lots of questions about myself and there was a bit of flirting going on. She said she wants to get to know me better and that I intrigue her. However she did mention she's not co-dependant like her friends. I respond to her and it remains unseen and unreplied to until days later. I know she is busy. Should I just not bother? Should I take just as long to reply?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 11:09 AM

maybe she doesn&#x27;t get on Facebook that often? ..

Ads

06-11-2014, 11:18 AM

maybe she is interested.
06-11-2014, 11:31 AM

Bro don&#x27;t even get involved, she lives in another state. Are you gonna drive all the way to see her every time? Just stop replying her dude, and stop sending her messages.
Please answer mine Bro
http:&#x2F;&#x2F;answers.yahoo.com&#x2F;question&#x2F;index;_ylt=AnD_iIyrya1CPvfS1jrqLvvM_Nw4?qid=20140324000356AAKpUgS
06-11-2014, 11:36 AM

She probably hasn't been on fb much but there's no reason to wait the same period of time to not reply.
06-11-2014, 11:52 AM

Theres thousands of reasons us girls dont reply. Whether it be we&#x27;re sad, busy, etc. If its been a day or 2 message her again. Something simple like &quot;Hey, I miss talking to you. How have you been? &quot;