This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like a Virgo guy. How do I give him hints?
06-11-2014, 11:28 AM
I like a Virgo guy. How do I give him hints?
I am an Aries female. I like a virgo guy. We are realy gud frnz and we text al d tym.. Bt he is d flirty type nd i dnt realy knw if he ds lyk me. Bt he ds gv me sublte hints. Smtyms i find hm toking to me in a way he dsnt tok 2 other grls. I dnt want to end our frnshp by planting a bomb by teling smthng i shudnt.. Bt i realy nid to let hm knw dat he is special. I have invited hm to my bday bash. What should i do so that he gets the hints? Are we even a wrthy match cz we kinda do get alng..?
Thanks in advance to whoever helpz me out. :-)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 11:32 AM

talk with full English words then he might like you more, well if he even does like you..

Ads

06-11-2014, 11:37 AM

Maybe if you fix your writing you can succeed in life. -_-.... Anyway I&#x27;m a Virgo woman..and I didn&#x27;t have such a good experience with an aries guy...he was pushing me too much to the limit he constantly kept asking me out to the point where he was begging and stalking me on FB...if you wanna go out with this guy....then don&#x27;t force him -_-