This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hey, i just moved into the house few weeks ago which already had an internet connection?
06-11-2014, 12:14 PM
hey, i just moved into the house few weeks ago which already had an internet connection?
But now it doesn't show in the WiFi list in my laptop or cell phone or tablet. It was working well till morning then in evening it started going off and on but now it's totally disappeared. What do I do??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 12:28 PM

Hi,

Try connecting your PC with modem or router with RJ45 patch cable and try using internet to check if it works fine or same slow browsing issue. If you still face the slow browsing issue then the issue can be with your ISP and internet connect but its fine then problem in wireless configuration.

In case if connection is fine then go to your router`s wireless setup and make sure that broadcasting is b/g/n mixed mode, then check what broadcasting channel is selected starting from 1 to 11, in case of extreme start or end make in middle like 6 or 7 and in case of any middle number like 6 to 8 make it either 10 or 3.

Good Luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply