This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He writes to me on fb, but in school he wont talk to me!? please help!?
06-11-2014, 12:47 PM
He writes to me on fb, but in school he wont talk to me!? please help!?
So I just moved from Swdden to america and theres this guy who was one out of the many who added me on facebook. He started the conversatin and we seemed to really have the same intresets ect... But in school we have only two classes together i sit next to him in one i can catch him loking at me, but he never says anything, when i ask him something he hardly seems interested, but on fb he iis always asking questions and stuff. What should I do? Oh and his friends always whissle at me and say hi, but he has maybe said three words to me in tree days. ive told him to invite me to sit with him in lunch.. Any advise could be helpful, thank you, swedish answers also work! :-) have a good day and thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 12:59 PM

he is shy to express .u ask him clearly wht he wants

Ads

06-11-2014, 01:01 PM

its obvious he likes you but isnt talking to you for some reason. he could be too shy or feel he has no chance with you, just keep talking to him on fb and the more you talk on there the more you will talk to him in person...
06-11-2014, 01:14 PM

he probably likes you but is to shy to show it thats how it sounds to me becuase his friends are probably doing that becuase he tells them about you and stuff like that just you know try to talk to him more but not to much like try to get him to be confterbale around you he probably feels so amazing when he talks to you on facebook but in person he gets shy
06-11-2014, 01:21 PM

Shy indeed, I would use to feel this way about a girl for a while and did the same thing on fb, until I had the guts to go up to the girl and start a chat.
06-11-2014, 01:28 PM

yeh, maybe he's to shy. Try making more conversations with him in school, and let him know on Facebook you'd like it better if he'd actually make contact with you in school (:
06-11-2014, 01:38 PM

It's his friends, He doesnt want his friends to see him with you. Cuz lots of friends arent actually good friends. Or maybe he's very shy, some people find it a lot easier to talk over messaging rather than face to face, Or maybe he likes you, in a boy to girl sorta way and might want to be more then friends but gets nervous when around you.

I dunno, but those are just some reasons i can think of. : ) Good luck
06-11-2014, 01:52 PM

When you sit next to him ask hi stuff you know about him for instance if hes plays for Football team ask him hows it going

Ask him if he wants to meet outside of school
06-11-2014, 02:02 PM

Ignore him.....seriously. If he really likes you he will be upset and he will say something to you about it.

Its difficult to ignore someone you like but it's worth it when that person asked you "what's wrong"? When they show concern you know that they are actually paying attention to your needs and behavior.

He probably likes you and am just shy to say anything to you in person. Many kids these days are socially awkward due to texting and facebook. It probably has nothing to do with you. If someone likes you but you weren't interested im sure that you wouldn't take the time out to have multiple conversations with them over facebook on a daily bases.
06-11-2014, 02:08 PM

He's probably shy to make the first move Smile he probably stares at you while waiting for you to talk to him first. you should try talking to him at school! hopefully it'll goes well. GOODLUCK.