This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i want buy labtop with internet connection. which brand good????????? which internet connection best????
06-11-2014, 01:46 PM
i want buy labtop with internet connection. which brand good????????? which internet connection best????
i want buy labtop with internet connection. which brand good for labtop?????????
which internet connection best????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 01:47 PM

IBM lenovo, HP Compaq and Dell.... These are best brands in Market

Ads

06-11-2014, 01:56 PM

I have a gateway laptop and it wors extremely well , also DELL is very good.
06-11-2014, 02:05 PM

When you say you want to buy a laptop with internet connection, I think you might be speaking of a wireless adapter, which is a card that is installed in most laptops now-a-days, what it does is connects to an already present internet connection, one with a wireless router that will let a wireless adapter connect to it from a remote place within about 100 feet.

The wireless technology that you probably would like to get is a wireless-n adapter.

If that is not the case, you would probably want to go with a "Netgear" wireless router. When looking for a laptop or wireless router, you can just request it in a place like Best Buy.

The brand that will probably be the best for you is going to be either an "Hewlett Packard"(HP) or a "Dell"
06-11-2014, 02:20 PM

It totally depends upon the usage...look IBM and lenevo are two different brands of the same company...Same way HP pavilion,compaq,and hp business class are different brands of the same company...and lenevo is ibm's lowest series...and compaq is hp's lowest price series...why to compromise with the lowest series...go for the HP's business class or i would recomend dell's inspiron 1525 because i baught one and i have one of hp as well but no comparisons of dell as no lowest price series anymore...no company is manufacturer as the all have there different labels...if you wanna go for the manufacturer's brand then go for toshiba or fujitsu...never ever go for the sony because if any component has gone bad then the maximum prices are for sony's accesorries...think about the service as well because most of the parts are not customer replacable units...i would reccomend dell's inspiron1525,1521,1520 as there is no compromise in dell...
06-11-2014, 02:23 PM

Virtually all new laptops come with Wireless built-in. So, Make & Model is irrelevant.

To connect to any ISP, you will need to have a Wireless router connected to your ISP's Cable / DSL modem. Again, Make & Model of router is irrelevant, they all work.

So, choose a laptop that's best for your needs.

All the instructions will be in the laptop User Manual, and in the router User Manual.