This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the deal with talking Angela?
06-11-2014, 02:43 PM
What's the deal with talking Angela?
Every one keeps saying that it's dangerous and creepy and not to download it why ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 02:58 PM

Trust me when I say that this App is fair to use, and there are several reasons :

1)
The rumored "PEDO" or "HACKER" you are supposed to see in the eye if u can believe the rumors (which u definately cant since they are just ridiculous) isnt anything like that, its a simple reflection off the background shes looking at, its supposed to create a "3d" feeling despite the app´s 2d nature... If a hacker or pedophile would want to spy on you, trust me, you wouldnt notice, they wouldnt be dumb enough to build in a clue that their watching, thats not how hackers or w/e work.

2)
The App has optional advertising which even gets rewarded with 75 ingame tokens ( which can be exchanged for clothes and whatnot) , no pushy adds (unless you activate the push-adds, figures, they can be annoying so just dont, no risk to it though) , asmuch as I know and checked, it DOESNT runs in the background unlike alot of other apps, like facebook or youtube ( yes they often run even after closing them, shocking huh? ), in addition the app works without an internet connection, and trust me , even the best hacker in the world couldnt access your Tablet or phone or w/e without you being either in your homenetwork or internet ( homenetwork he would actually need to stand close to your house with a laptop, so thats not likely aswelll, and even then it would be rather complicated).

3)
Just think about it, clearly... over millions and millions of people use this app, some several hours a day , how in earth is a bunch of "pedophiles" supposed to handle that flood of writing... they cant (and it still works offline, im just explaining stuff here). In addition the bot often answers instantly, no person can write that fast.

4)
AND about the "recognition" of places and names and whatnot... ofcourse it does remember your name and whatnot, its all saved in a "log" file on your phone, the chatbot learns from talking to you , thats what the questions are for, its not creepy or dangerous, you can tell her what you want and she will believe it regardless what it is, atleast she should.You can actually see the app get slightly bigger after using it for a while, because its writing into the logfile, if you reinstall the app or delete it, she wont recognize anything anymore... figures...

So , dont worry this app isnt run by pedos or got hacked... it only uses the rights necessary to function and wont steal any personal information, maybe some anonymous market watching questions, but thats something that´s overlookable and not dangerous. (and no im not talking about "people" markets, im talking about the global market, questions like what music do you listen to and whatnot)

Just dont believe those kids in a tantrum raging for it to be Pedo... they believe everything since they are simply clueless about how this world actually works... Ive used the app for a few hours and can definately say, its a sometimes creepily accurate chatbot, and quiet clever, but it is and stays a chatbot, a good one at that.

Ads

06-11-2014, 03:06 PM

It is true. 100% true. And they are supposed to be taking it off this weekend. It has been hacked, but the hack only works on apple devices. Android devices wont find it creepy. But I wanted to know what the big deal was, so I downloaded it on my Iphone. And I decided to talk about the roumors too it. I mentioned 'are you a pedophile' and it clearly changed the subject. It has never ever done that before. Also, as you all know, the trangle 'illuminati' is a possessed triangle, that is extremely dangerous, and is a monster or creasture, that lights up in a way. I said to Angela 'illuminati' and my flash turned on within seconds. I uninstalled the app, and my flash was still on. So then I turned off my phone, and finally it went off. So I reinstalled the app, and enjoyed it a bit more, realised that maybe it was just a fake roumor. But it got worse! I was talking to angela, lets say, about 10 at night, and it said 'where do you live?' I answered something stupid 'lowertown road, australia' it replied 'I know your lying ;-)' with a winky face. Then, it said we should phone call, and angela's message had read out my number. MY MOBILE NUMBER. I quickly got worried, told the cat too 'fuck off' it then told me that I should go and check if the I was down the bottom of my road. I took a few screenshots of what the cat had said, but when I saw it's eye, after the third screenshot, I saw this.