This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why doesn't he love me?
06-11-2014, 03:46 PM
why doesn't he love me?
my ex has been messaging me lately, he said to say happy mothers day to my mum and nan and asked what i wanted for my birthday. a few days later he messaged me showing me he had found all the love letters i had written him when we were together which we both thought he threw away at the time. At this time he had him and his new girlfriend as his profile picture and they had added each other on fb and he had deleted all my photos on his fb so i didn't reply, also because i didn't know what to say. He then messaged me at 4 in the morning a day later and said hey, he then said tan? and then said goodnight Smile i didn't reply to any of the messages. A few days later he messaged me asking how he is going to get my gift to me and said i could have the courtesy to reply. i replied a few hours later saying sorry i hadn't been replying and that i wasnt sure. The next morning he said ok. i replied saying however he thinks is best really and that i wasn't ignoring him i just did not come online till late. he replied a bit later saying i didnt have to explain my self and that my present was nothing special but i should like it. i didn't reply to this and then he asked should he just give it to me and my birthday as he will be around then, i replied half an hour later saying i was busy on my birthday but free the day before and spoke to him nicely after that and he said he would also like to see my mum or nan soon, either i was annoying him or he was arguing with his girlfriend that day.
he said that i should get a new game and i said it looks too complicated and then he was saying i should get it so we can play it online together which i ignored. then an hour later he said his mum had a stroke and i replied really concerned and was genuine. he said thanks for the concern and he will talk to me soon and since then has been back to being all loved up with his gf.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 04:01 PM

He isn&#x27;t over you

Ads

06-11-2014, 04:05 PM

I think you guys need to vocalise yourself to each other.