This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this mean? Should I back off?
06-11-2014, 04:17 PM
What does this mean? Should I back off?
There's this guy in my second period class that I think is cute. He's a complete gentleman, and always tries to wait for me after class so that he and my other friend can walk me to class.

I don't think it's anything more than a crush, but I want to get things clarified before I get my hopes up.

Today he played footsie with me in class. I didn't think people still did that lol. When he put his number in my phone, he put a smiley face next to his contact name. I know that's ambiguous, but just wanted to mention it.

But I think he might have a girlfriend. I'm not entirely positive. It's just that I saw it on his facebook profile (On the public display page, I haven't added him yet).

Maybe he's just really sweet? I'm not sure what footsies indicate lol

I don't know enough about him to like him yet, and I don't think he has any clue I have the slightest crush on him.

Just looking for some insightful advice. Nothing offensive please. Thanks! (:
As far as facebook goes, the last photo post of her was in September.

And on her insta, the last post with him she has was in August-September.
Also one time, he let me take a sip from his starbucks, which I thought was really nice of him. Just giving you an idea of his kindness. Personally, for me, I don't share drinks with people unless they're family or my really really close friends. I'd only known him for about 5 months then.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 04:17 PM

Some people joke on FB saying "In a relationship with their friends or something". If he is playing footsie and everything he probably likes u and doesnt have a gf. You should ask him tho and add him on FB!

Ads

06-11-2014, 04:27 PM

Sounds like he might actually like you.
BUT. get to know him better. Find out if he's REALLY in a relationship.
Because if he's flirting with you while he's dating someone else, it's likely he'd flirt with other girls while he was dating you -- no need to set yourself up.