This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to use reddit effectively to drive more traffic ?
06-11-2014, 06:31 PM
How to use reddit effectively to drive more traffic ?
I've used reddit to drive more traffic but I need some tips and tricks to work in reddit for the long time traffic

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 06:38 PM

Hi Delna,

First just behave like a normal social media member like do comments on other's post, share some social and entertainment news. In between you can post your business related content with your blog or your website link. I am defiantly sure you will get some traffic by this activities.

Ads

06-11-2014, 06:45 PM

ok simply ill explain three topics such as Search engine, social networking sites, bookmarking sites.
Search engine: focus on Search query and display the results.
Social networking sites: Just share every information to the online viewer.
Social bookmarking: focus on people interest. Depends on interests share through online. Stumble upon, Reddit are top position among other bookmarking sites. for example if you share hair tips, a lot of people interested to see hair tips, most relevant interested people directly see and follows you regularly.

So in this way a lot of potential customers are attracted and most of the followers become a customers. In this way a lot of businesses getting a lot of traffic.
06-11-2014, 07:00 PM

it is one of the popular high pr bookmarking site. through this you can bookmark your page and get link from that site.