This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This guy always looks at me in class... What does it mean?
06-11-2014, 11:58 PM
This guy always looks at me in class... What does it mean?
I'm a sophomore in high school and I have chemistry will people my age and older. There is a guy who is a senior and he catch him looking at me occasionally. I recently just got out of a relationship with a different guy that he didn't like at all. He DM'd me on Twitter the other day and he got my number. We texted all that day and the next day. Then I got back to school (from winter break) and he didn't text me until later that evening. We have two classes together.. sorta. In the first class we have together, he was on the other side of the room and both of our classes were sitting on the floor. He was sitting with his friends, but every time I looked up, he was looking at me. He always looks away quickly. Does he like me? Hate me? Whats going on here?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 12:12 AM

From a guys point of view also in high school I will say that he may like u but if he ignored you for almost a full day then he probably just wants to have sex.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply