This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sleepover time and I have no clue what to do!?
06-12-2014, 02:05 AM
Sleepover time and I have no clue what to do!?
Ok so this Friday is my birthday. My 14th birthday. I am having 3 of my closest friends over for a sleepover after school. I don't know what to do, what to eat, all of that. We are gonna watch a few movies that are funny and basically planning to go to bed late like every other sleepover of mine. My house is known for not getting much sleep lol. Any music suggestions also? No crying or any of that type of crap is gonna happen and we all have iPods/iPads/iPhones so yea... THANKS FOR THE HELP! XD

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 02:06 AM

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sleepovers don't have to be complicated but here is a list of what you could do.

Don't know if you're a boy or girl soooo....

Boy
Video Games
Chips
Jokes
Nerf War

Girl
Makeover
Manicure/Pedicure
Ice Cream, s'mores, or other 'fun snacks'
Truth or Dare
Gossip Wink
Looking at fashion magazines, instagram, latest trends etc...

And have fun!!!!

Ads

06-12-2014, 02:23 AM

Hey im 14 too! Smile birthday sleepovers are the best!
Here are some things u can do
1) watch a movie (whatever movies you and your friends are into works fine, i personally love the hunger games :3 )
2) paint your nails and do each others make up. I know this may sound cliche and like 6th grader stuff but its still fun! Big Grin u can experiment with new colors/shades and post pics on Instagram (if u have one) or stuf like that!
3) pillow fights
4) play boardgames.
5) take cute pictures with your friends and make collages on your phones! I always do that, hehe
6) eat of course!! Eat stuff like popcorn, pretzels, chips (pringles and pop chips are the best)
7) bake something if your into baking! Cupcakes or a cake would be fun Tongue
Idk if you like 1D but they have some pretty awesome songs that are so catchy and fun for a sleepover! Rihanna, taylor swift, and miley cyrus can also have good ones. Listen to upbeat and dance music! Big Grin
Well im running out of space..
hope u have the best bday Ever!
06-12-2014, 02:35 AM

Happy Birthday! And I am the same age me and my friends usually do makeovers, look at hot guy celebs truth or dare text guys and we FaceTime them and play truth or dare with the guys. We watch movies get lots of snacks and make fan mail for celebs. We walk around the neighborhood And things like that. If you are a guy just play video games!