This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way to hide certain pictures on an album from your friends on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:26 AM
Is there any way to hide certain pictures on an album from your friends on facebook?
I took pictures with my group of friends today, and we all got solo shots on some of them. Is there anyway that I can hide those solo shots from the rest of my facebook friends to just only the ones I want?
I want to keep the album open to all of my friends though, just a few hidden from them. Is it possible?
I just want to know how to hide SELECT pictures in an album, not the whole thing. I already know how to do that ;P

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:35 AM

Uhm, on group pics, just tag them. It will give them access to view the other pictures though. You can't really hide pictures from your FRIENDS. If you don't really want them to see your solo pictures, might as well avoid posting it. Or you can find other networking sites where you can make your pictures private even if your friends wanted to view it. One example is friendster.com. Your friends must ask permission first before they can have an access to your photos.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply