This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I have a chance with her? advice needed!?
06-12-2014, 08:06 AM
Do I have a chance with her? advice needed!?
First off..Happy Valentines day all!

met this girl at a bar and got her a drink made her laugh and had a chat, I messaged her on social media and had a chat. I saw her the weekend after (last weekend) and we had a bit of banter she playfully slapped me on the arm and we had a laugh, I later on asked for her number via social media messaging when I got home and she said "Ha cheeky" and gave me her number, I've texted her quite a bit and asked her out for a date and she accepted and we're meeting up in just over a week as she is busy before hand. She never texts me first though,although she responds pretty well. What do you people think? I want to text her but I'm worried I'm annoying her. Do you think she wants me to text her? She's recently started putting two kisses at thr end of her texts but I don't really pay alot of attention to that anyway. Do I have a chance with her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 08:14 AM

Are u a cat?

Ads

06-12-2014, 08:15 AM

It sounds like she is pretty eager,she might be only responding not texting first because she is nervous or shy.it also sounds like she likes u so i would say u do have a
chance :-)
06-12-2014, 08:26 AM

Take her out on a date and leave it up to her to texted you first. And when she does respond back in a reasonable time since she's been so reasonable in her response with your texts.
06-12-2014, 08:28 AM

Happy Valentines Day to you too Smile
Yes I think you do. Just because she doesn't text you first doesn't really mean anything. Especially with the signs of flirting, Texting back quickly (She would not do this if she was bored of you), and adding kisses. She is interested so congrats and I hope you enjoy your first date Smile