This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know a good way to get facebook friends?
11-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Does anyone know a good way to get facebook friends?
I would like to have a bunch of friends on facebook, but it just takes soo much time. anyone know a good way to accomplish this easily?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:35 AM

When your on Facebook go up to search and type "add me" you will see a bunch of add me pages pop up for different games and stuff.. Go to those pages and write on there wall.. Just say add me and you will get a whole bunch of invites.. I did that once for the game madden superstars cause the more friends you had the more free stuff you got and after I did it a couple times I ended up having like 800 friends in a week.. But it gets really annoying cause they take up your whole wall and they can all see your status and stuff but you don't even know them.. So I just quit the game and deleted them all.. I dint like having a bunch of friends I don't know bug if you do that's a good way to do it

Ads

There are many ways to get friends on facebook. Here is a nifty little gadget that you can use to supplement your income in a short time: a question of weeks only, or just use it for fun. - you’ll make a lot of friends; that’s for sure! http://socialmarketingsoftwareprogram.com Check it out and see what you think.

Use the Friend Finder On Facebook you Can Find Friends From School you can Even Import Contacts From your Email and see if there on facebook youd be amazed what you can find