This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
howto advertise a website for free?
06-12-2014, 03:57 PM
howto advertise a website for free?
how to advertise my website for free?

dont wanna pay $$$

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 03:58 PM

Try using traffic exchange to advertise your website for free

search for term "traffice exchange" and you find many out there

Ads

06-12-2014, 04:07 PM

There's a variety of ways to advertise a website for free online. They can range from doing search engine optimization (SEO) of your website pages to improve the natural (organic) search rankings of the search engine. You'd want to focus on optimizing your Title Tag, creating H1, H2 Tags, custom Meta Descriptions for each page, adding Alt Tags to images to help the search engines identify what they are, and to receive additional traffic through Google Images, Yahoo Images, and more.

Once you feel comfortable in your SEO efforts, you focus on free Social Media advertising. This can include advertising on sites such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace to advertising your site on Social Bookmarking sites such as Delicious, Stumbleupon, Reddit, and more. You may also want to look into advertising on relevant blogs or forums to your site, by being an active commenter.

These strategies are all excellent ways to advertise a website for free online. Smile
06-12-2014, 04:18 PM

most of the marketing channel entry for free - like business directory, press release, video submission, social bookmarking, social networking, classifieds and more. You only got to pay for featured listing
06-12-2014, 04:28 PM

Seo or search engine optimization will get your ranking up on search engines, and this does help, but this is not true advertising. Google Adwords is good for advertising but not if you do not want to pay any money, so I would recommend that you use free class field ad sites like usfreeads.com These sites rank well on search engines and are searched themselves by real people looking for things. You could also set up a free blog at blogger.com or wordpress and then rank your blog for keywords in the search engines, for things that relate to your business but would not go on your website (the more back links you have the better). The blogs would then link to your main website, and give you free traffic. This technique also works with article marketing (blog marketing but using article directories.)
Hope I could help, send me an email for more info on any of this stuff.
06-12-2014, 04:30 PM

If you want to post a link for free without creating a user account,
try:
http://my-awesome-homepage.jimdo.com/
Good stuff appears on their main page.