This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to run a online shop, could someone give me some suggestion?
06-12-2014, 04:53 PM
I want to run a online shop, could someone give me some suggestion?
I live in the economic center in China, where has various factories. I want to run a online shop to do oversea business, but i don't know what kind of good will good to sell, it should be small volume and relevantly high value, i just consider gemstone, wireless earphone or anything else, quality should be high. what would you buy on Internet? Do you have any suggestion for me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 04:58 PM

You want to run your business from China and want to sale world wide, so you should at first think which kind of China products are huge demand in world and then proceed accordingly. I think some hand made products, like doll, show-peach, etc. would be good to you.

Ads

06-12-2014, 05:02 PM

There is a very much high demand of online shop in the current world. People don't want to go to store to store for purchasing anything. As you have told that what kind of goods to sell, I want to tell you that there is no limitation of goods to sell in the online shop. You can sell either a headphone or a laptop or anything else you like to sell. The goodness of online shop is that customers are already familiar with the price of the product you want to sell and if they like, they will purchase. If they don't like, they will not purchase. So, I think, there is not any boundary of online shop. You can start it with a small product at first or a large volume of products.