This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cant get internet on my laptop?
06-12-2014, 06:31 PM
cant get internet on my laptop?
ok so i had a problem with my laptop and it recommended to demolish everything so i did and the problem went away, BUT i now cant get the internet. ive tryed everything i can think of but just cant get the internet.

helppp

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 06:42 PM

I have no idea how you get the internet however nothing is impossible and the internet cant get entirely demolished since it has a tiny circuit located the laptop to make the internet occur my conneting ofc... baisically the internet is still there but just tru to figure out !

Ads

06-12-2014, 06:47 PM

Do you mean you can't get on line? or is it that you get a blank page, if it's the latter then go into control panel > internet options and add the home page addie that you want ie google hotmail or if you want yahoo at the bottom of the their home page it's say make yahoo your home page

If you cannot get connected on line yet you have a full signal this does not mean much as it depends on the strength of the signal and where you are also check to see if your modem is connected properly if so and you are still having problems I suggest you get onto your service provider