This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you make Anonymous Groups in facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:27 AM
How do you make Anonymous Groups in facebook?
There was a group i saw that hid the creators name, showing only a bold "Anonymous" instead. Im trying to make a group, but be anonymous as well and I cant figure out how to do it. Any advice? Thanks.
There was a group i saw that hid the creators name, showing only a bold "Anonymous" instead. Im trying to make a group, but be anonymous as well and I cant figure out how to do it. Any advice? Thanks.

Also, I was part of this group and the creator was still anonymous. I dont want anybody to know I made it, even people in the group

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:35 AM

Make it closed to the public, invite only and set it up so it will not show up in search engines. Also change your privacy to only your friends can see your info and talk to you.

Ads

Make the group, Go to the group settings, Click " Closed groups "
No-one will be able to view the group unless you invited them.

i have heard like you can create closed groups in facebook and no one can see it unless you invite.. but am not sure about that.. if you want to surf anonymously aor visit any blocked websites in your area,u can go to..

http://www.ProxyBing.com